About your coach
Hi, I’m Inês!
If you are going to share so much about you and your life, it’s only fair you get to know me a bit as well.
I used to be a corporate woman, with a fast growing career in a fast growing company. But there was something missing, I was doing well and happy with my job but I wasn’t really living the life I wanted.
And, so I became an entrepreneur mom fulfilling my passion: making others (that is, you!) happier and live the life they want as well. I love it. It was a radical change and I’m just so glad I took this path.
To support my craft as a coach, I have a spicy mixture of business, coaching and psychology background. All of these flavours helps me to thrive at enabling others to get more out of their lives.
In the business area…
- Over 10 years of experience, most of them at Google (profile),
- MBA (Instituto de Empresa),
- Marketing education (ESCS, Indeg, UC Dublin),
- Program Management certification (Stanford University).
Especially relevant if you are working on a project that is work related. For example, if you are trying to get promoted, change careers, etc.
In the coaching & Psychology area…
- Over 5 years coaching
- Graduated from the Certified Coaching Program, by the International Coach Academy
- Certified by the British Psychology Society, trained to provide Ability and Personality Assessments
- Member of the International Coaching Federation
- Self Trained in Neurobiology, Learning and Motivation.
And last but not least…
- Worked for many years with people from different languages, countries and cultures
- Lived in 5 countries
- Being up in the clouds and hurting in hell
- Provoked, responded and not responded to life major changes
It’s all of this sea of emotions, opportunities and challenges that drive me forward.
I would love to be a part of your journey.
Shall we take the next step?
If you are interested, drop a note and we’ll figure out what’s the best way to move forward.